Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Helpful movement

One cold morning as I was walking through the woods I heard the sound of flapping of wings. I was afraid I started following the sound nervously when I came near the sound I saw a bird. I wanted to help but I was conscious that his mother would not misjudge me to be a hunter. She was not around so I quietly picked the bird and said some soothing words. Then I took him out of the woods to my house .I could see how nervous he was. Then I took him to a vet doctor he applied some ointment and advised me to keep the bird for a week. I got him back to my house I fed him properly he became a good friend of mine after he recovered I decided to keep him with me at my house as my companion on second thought I felt that having him at my house in a cage would be like prison for him so I decided to send him back to the woods with a broken heart and let him fly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice of you Akash, you are a true friend because friends are the people who never bound us but are there to help.

Chitra said...

Hi Akash,
Dropped in to say that your written English is good! Keep blogging!

Junius said...

luv you :D!!
dear, u look like my cousin adish, i havent seen him in months n i miss him sooo much!

~nm said...

Why have you stopped writing?

Akash Anand said...

I will start writing

Admin said...

Hello Akash,
I can see that you are not active on this blog for a long time. I am in urgent need of this blog name. Can you help me out with this. If you are interested, plz drop a mail at akashjain1708@gmail.com